Technical Support Engineers – Cyprus
Data Ally Ltd, the master distributor leading Cybersecurity solutions is actively interested in employing a Technical Support Engineer. Data Ally is the representative of Panda Security, WatchGuard, Endian, Nakivo and GTB Technologies.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide superior support and services to clients remotely or on site.
- Handle escalated and complex technical issues from customers.
- Implementing security solutions: Firewalls, Cloud security solutions, Endpoint, Backup solution, Multi Factor authentication, Remote Management, DLP.
- Designing and proposing to clients the required actions for higher security level.
- Handling support requests through phone or ticket.
- Escalating bugs and unresolved problems to vendor.
- Provide training to customers regarding the solutions provided by Data Ally.
- Document and analyze security incidents and provide remediations instructions and further enhancements that might be needed.
- Degree in Computer Science with specialization to network or security will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suites and advanced routing protocols.
- Understanding of network security, virtualization platforms, Linux/ Unix, Microsoft applications, Active Directory/LDAP and protocols like SMTP, HTTP, FTP, SIP, TLS/SSL, IPSEC.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. (Greek Native Language – Excellent command of English Language)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Industry certificates: CCNA, MCSA, CCNP and CISSP will be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Company mobile phone
- Company Laptop
- Company car for customer visits.
Please send your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org